Transcripts will not be released if there is a financial obligation or account hold with Zane State College. You will be notified immediately if there is a hold on your account that must be addressed before the request may be submitted.
Please be aware that if you are requesting a transcript to be sent to another institution, you should have an electronic transcript (PDF) sent directly to that college or university.
Please note that Zane State College is no longer able to accept transcript requests made in person. Pick-up requests must be ordered online in advance.
After you place your order, you will receive an email with a link to Credentials Self-Service Plus. Here, you can enter your order number to:
- Check the status of your order
- Cancel uncompleted orders
- Obtain an authorization form
- Upload a scanned authorization form
- Request a copy of your order receipt Review the recipient(s) on your order
- Review our communication history with you
- Update a bad e-mail address
- Update a credit card that has failed our request for authorization
If you have any issues regarding your transcript request, please contact a Credentials Customer Service Representative at 847-716-3005.