Here are a few of the most important things to know. Want to talk more about these, just ask by calling 740.588.5000.
- Code of Conduct - to keep our academic community successful, we all have rights and responsibilities.
- College Cancellation - it's raining, it's pouring, and the old man is snoring. Can you keep snoring, too? Are classes cancelled?
- Printing - how to print, copy, and add funds to you printing account.
- Safety and Security - Locked your keys in the car? Flat tire? Lost your favorite sunglasses? Also call to report any suspicious behavior ... if you see something, say something.
- Text Alerts - The Blackboard Connect notification system is activated in the event of an emergency or winter weather delays/closings. We encourage all students to have current contact information in My Z-Online in order to ensure proper notification.
- Title IX - as a ZSC student, you are protected against discrimination on the basis of sex.