To ensure that you receive the most current campus notifications and alerts, please take a moment to update your personal information. By adding a cell phone you will conveniently receive text messages in the case of the following events:
- Inclement weather delays and closings
- Emergency alerts
- Notice of other important Zane State College updates
Instructions for adding a cell phone record
1. Login to my.zanestate.edu.
2. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click the blue user icon and then the 'Personal Info' link.
3. Click on the 'Biographical Info' tab
4. Scroll down to the 'Other Addresses' section and look for a Cell Phone record. If you see a Cell Phone record, please verify it is your current and correct cellular number. It this number is incorrect, please click the edit pencil and change your number. Please be careful to keep the (xxx-xxx-xxxx) formatting.
5. If you do not see a Cell Phone record within the 'Other Addresses' section, you need to create one.
6. Click the pencil link to the right of the 'Other Addresses' section title.
7. Click the 'Add Contact Info' link to add the record.
8. Click on the Contact Info Type drop down box and select Cell Phone. Click in the Phone text box and type in your 10 digit cellular phone number with dashes (xxx-xxx-xxxx). Click Submit.
If you see that your personal information has not been updated in one week, please give us a call. Students should call the Registrar's Office at 740.588.1273. Faculty should call HR at 740.588.1236.