- Schedule your payment plan on My ZSC by clicking on “Finances” on the right-hand side, then click on “Start a Payment Plan.”
- View your tuition statement/student bill on My ZSC on the “Finances” page.
- Avoid having your courses dropped, and paying an additional $45 re-registration fee, by paying your fees by
- 1 p.m. on the payment deadline.
Tuition Adjustments for Withdrawal from Courses:
- Withdrawing from courses after receiving financial aid may result in repayment of aid funds to the College by the student.
- Tuition Fees (Instructional and General) are adjusted according to the official date of withdrawal; other fees may be non-refundable.
- Check your mail for a BankMobile passcode in a BRIGHT GREEN envelope or go to refundselection.com to select one of the following refund preferences:
- BankMobile Checking Account – Refunds will be deposited and available the same business day. '
- Deposit to Another Account (ACH) – Refunds will be processed and available in 2-3 business days.
- If you do not make a selection, your refund payment will be delayed.
Common Asked Questions:
When will my Zane State College Foundation Scholarship or Academic Award be applied to my account?
Contact the Foundation Office at email@example.com or call 740.588.1206.
Why is my financial aid not applied?
Contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740.588.1276.
Why is my payment plan not processing?
Make sure you enter dashes in the phone number