The reporting forms below are for non-emergency reporting only. If any person feels in immediate danger contact 9-1-1. Reports will be reviewed within 1-2 business days of submission. Based on the type of report, you may be contacted for additional information (if you provide your name or contact information). Though anonymous reports are permitted, doing so may limit the College’s ability to investigate and/or respond.

Report and contained information will be routed to the necessary staff based on report type.

General Concerns

Use this form to report general issues or concerns. This includes concerns related to COVID-19.

Submit report for General Concern

Report Student Code of Conduct Concerns

Non-academic violations include any behavior that is not related to an allegation of cheating or plagiarism (e.g. alcohol, drugs, harassment, vandalism, disorderly conduct, FYI, etc.). If you have questions about whether a behavior is considered a violation, please contact the Office of Student Services.

Submit report for Student Conduct Concern

Report Academic Integrity Concerns

Academic integrity violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, cheating, plagiarism or falsifying official records related to the College.

Submit report for Academic Integrity Violations

Report Concerning, Worrisome or Threatening Behaviors (ZBIT)

Submit a report if you are concerned for a person’s health, well-being, or behavior. This information, may be used to help link a person with resources and/or respond if a person’s behavior is creating a situation that is potentially unsafe for themselves or others.

Submit report for Concerning, Worrisome or Threatening Behaviors

Report Title IX Sexual Misconduct, Relationship Violence and Stalking

The Zane State College Title IX reporting form is for NON-EMERGENCY incidents of harassment and discrimination based on actual or perceived sex or gender that have impacted members of the Zane State community. This could include incidents of sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, relationship violence, etc. If you are in an emergency situation please dial 9-1-1.

Submit report for Title IX Concerns

Student Complaints to ODHE

To file a complaint directly to the Ohio Department of Higher Education, click here:

Location: The Campus Center, Room 480J
Extension: 1111
Phone: 740.683.3584