Career Services offers you the opportunity to search job seeker resumes and post part-time and full-time employment opportunities, co-ops and internships for free on our online job board, College Central Network (CCN).
- Search exclusive resumes for students, alumni and community job seekers
- Post and manage your part/full-time jobs, co-ops and internships for 30 days
- Register for job fairs, information sessions and on-campus interview days
- Receive communication about services, recruiting events, and special announcements
- Review Recruiting Policies including EEO and Third Party
- Go to the https://www.collegecentral.com/zanestate/ site
- Select “employer”, then “create an account”
- Fill in the general demographic questions
- Create an Access ID (shared by all company hiring managers)
- Your profile will be approved followed by an email allowing you to create your password (shared by all company hiring managers)
- From here you are free to post all open positions, internships, etc.
If you have questions, contact our office at: 740.588.1222 or email@example.com.