Welcome to the CCN JobNet! All students and alumni are eligible to use the Zane State College online job board after completing the registration process.
You must register with CCN to use this service. Once registered, you may:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Zane State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
How to register:
- Go to: http://www.collegecentral.com/zanestate.
- Select the Students icon or Alumni icon, and read the information and announcements on the next page.
- Click the Create Account link.
- Create an Access ID and a Password that you will remember
- Then Continue Registration.
Zane State College also partners with Ohio Means Jobs to offer all students and alumni a dynamic virtual career counselor. Start a career plan, build a resume, search for local employment fairs, and match your skills to jobs that are currently hiring.