Commencement materials and student participation are governed by the following policies.
- Students completing degree and/or one-year certificate requirements are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony.
- Students who will utilize credit by examination, alternative credit or transfer credit must have that credit earned and posted on their Zane State College transcript prior to the end of the graduating term.
- The listing of degree candidates in the commencement program is tentative, pending completion of required work and submission of final grades.
- Graduation honors listed for candidates in the commencement program are calculated using the students’ current grades. Final graduation honors are indicated on the final transcript and reflect all course grades earned.
- Diploma covers are distributed during commencement. Diplomas are mailed to the student’s address on file when final grades have been processed, degree requirements have been fulfilled, and after financial and other obligations have been satisfied.