Skip To Content

Transferring Military Credits: To receive college credit for your service, have your branch send us a Military Transcript.


Army AARTS Transcript

Request by mail, fax or online:

Phone: 1-866-297-4427 (Toll Free)

Fax: 1-913-684-2011



Navy/Marine Corps SMART Transcript

Request by mail or fax:

Phone: 1-877-253-7122 (Toll Free)

Fax: 1-850-452-1281



Coast Guard USCG Transcript

Request by mail only:

Phone: 1-405-954-0072



Community College of Air Force Transcript

Request by mail only

Phone: 1-334-953-2794



(Click on “CCAF Transcripts” on the right navigation)


Once your transcript(s) have been evaluated, you will receive an official military credit award notification. You will be able to view credits awarded to you on your unofficial transcript available by logging in to My Z-Online.


Once your credits have been posted, please call the One Stop for Student Services at 740.588.5000 to schedule an appointment for registration.