How do I add printer funds to my account?
Walk up Campus Payment Options
- Business Office located in College Hall
- Book Store located in The Campus Center
- Administrative Office located in the EPIC building
Online Payment Option
You may purchase print funds online with an Internet capable device:
- Navigate an Internet browser to My.ZaneState.Edu
- Click the Web Print & Print Funds link from the Quick Links menu
- Login with your Zane State College username and password
- Click Add Funds located on the left side of the webpage
- Click the Amount to add drop down box and select $5.00 or $10.00
- Click the green Add value button
- Fill in your payment information at the Authorize.Net payment screen
- Click the Pay Now button
- Your print account will be credited the amount paid
How do I print using Zane State College lab computers?
- Please open your desired application and navigate to the print option.
- Click the printer drop down box and select the printer for the building you are in
- For a detailed list of printer names please see the Where is my printout located? FAQ
- Select the number of copies you want to print
- Click the Print button
- Walk to the selected printer and swipe your ID card, then select your print job from the list and press print.
How do I print using Zane State College printers through my personal device?
- Navigate an Internet browser to My.ZaneState.Edu and click the Web Print & Print Funds Quick Link on the left side of the website. You will be asked to login using your Zane State College username and password.
- The PaperCutMF dashboard will display. Select the Web Print link from the menu bar located on the left side of the PaperCutMF web page.
- A web page will appear for Web Print with the option to “Submit a Job” button. Click the button.
- A list of available printers will be displayed for selection. Select the appropriate printer. Please review the “Where is my printout located?” section of the FAQ TecHelp page to determine where to send the document.
- Once the appropriate printer is selected click the “Print Options and Account Selection” button to proceed.
- Step 3 of the process offers a button to “Upload Documents” for printing. Click the button.
- In order to upload a document for printing either drag the file to the upload window or click the Upload from computer button to select the file from the saved location on the computer.
- Once all documents have been dropped into the Upload window click the “Upload & Complete” button. The documents will be sent to the printer and will remain in the printer queue for a maximum of 24 hours. After 24 hours the document will be purged from the printer memory.
- Walk to the printer you selected and swipe your ID card. Then select the print job on the touch screen and press the Print button.
Click here for detailed instructions: Webprint Job Aid.pdf
How do I release my print job at the walk up printer?
There is an ID card swipe attached to the student printers. Swipe your ID card, then select your print job from the list and press print. This will release your job to print.
Where is my printout located?
Heath Science Hall does not currently have a public printer.
In the ASTC building the printer is located in lower level by the main entrance.
- CAN4225A115BW - Black and white copies
In College Hall the printer is located downstairs in the Duplicating Center.
- 5550CH_DUP_LOBBY_BW – Black and white copies
- 5550CH_DUP_LOBBY_C – Color copies
- CAN4035LOBBYBW – Black and white copies
The Campus Center
In The Campus Center the printer is located at the end of the south hallway on the upper level.
- 4650TCC_HWAY_BW – Black and white copies
- 4650TCC_HWAY_C – Color copies
- CAN4035TCC_HWAY_BW – Black and white copies
WPTC - Cambridge
In the WPTC building the printer is located half way down the classroom hallway.
- 4650WPTCHALLBW – Black and white copies
- 4650WPTCHALLC – Color copies
EPIC - Cambridge
In the EPIC building the printer is located half way down the classroom hallway.
- CAN5035EPICBW – Black and white copies
- CAN5035EPICC – Color copies