What is My Apps?
Zane State College prides itself on being technology focused and student friendly; with MY APPS students and faculty are no longer bound to the classroom/campus to utilize software for completing assignments and projects. MY APPS allows users the freedom to work at the times and places that are convenient to their schedule. Most software utilized in classrooms are available for use.
MY APPS is designed to enhance the overall user experience at Zane State College. The goal of MY APPS is to provide convenient and cost effective use of software. By logging into the MY APPS portal, users can access software without the need and expense of having it downloaded on an actual device. Users simply log in, select the needed software, complete their task and save the information to their local device.
How can I Access the My Apps Service?
The service is available at MyApps.ZaneState.Edu
, or by clicking the My Apps link located in the Quick Links section of this website. The My Apps service can be accessed using College or personal devices (desktops, laptops, tablets or smart phones). The software listed below is available through My Apps.
How can I determine if there is Open Access WiFi Internet near me?
How do I Save to a Flash Drive using My Apps?
What if I am following your Saving Documents to a Flash Drive instructions and I still cannot see my flash drive?
This is most likely a software issue. Please make sure you have the Citrix Workspace software installed or updated. Please follow our installation instructions provided below.
How do I Save or Open Files using My Apps Citrix Workspace on Mobile Devices?
How do I Install the My Apps Citrix Workspace Software on a Windows Desktop or Laptop Computer?
How do I Install and Use the My Apps Citrix Workspace Software on a Mac Desktop or Laptop Computer?
How do I use My Apps with Chromebook Laptops?
What are the preferred Internet browsers to use with My Apps?
Please use Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Google Chrome browsers with My Apps.
How do I use the My Apps Service to Complete my Blackboard Assignment?
- Insert your USB flash drive into the computer you will complete your work on
- Launch a web browser and navigate to My.ZaneState.Edu, then click the My Apps link in the Quick Links section
- Login to the My Apps service with your Zane State College username and password
- Click the application of your choosing to complete your assignment
- Once the application opens, either open a file from your USB flash drive or start your assignment
- Once your assignment is completed, save your file to your USB flash drive
- Minimize your application and verify that your assignment is saved on your flash drive
- If yes, proceed to step 9. If not, click on your application located in the taskbar and complete the save steps again
- Close your application (This is required for Blackboard, as you cannot upload open files to Blackboard)
- Launch a web browser and navigate to My.ZaneState.Edu, then click on the Blackboard link in the Quick Links section
- Login to Blackboard with your Zane State College username and password, then upload your assignment from the USB flash drive