I forgot my username.
Please check for your username and email address located on your student ID. For any questions, please contact the Technology Solutions Center. We can assist you in determining your username.
I forgot my password.
Please call the Technology Solutions Center at (740) 588-1327. We can set a temporary password for you. Have your Zane State College ID number or SSN ready for quick remote assistance. Note all passwords must be at least 8 characters, contain at least 1 number and cannot contain your first name, last name or username.
- Once you have your temporary password, please open anInternet browser to the address https://activate.zanestate.edu
- Click into the Username box and type in your username. Please do not type in your email address
- Click into the Password box and type in the temporary password provided by the Technology Solutions Center, then click the Login button
- At the change password screen, click into the New Password text box and type in your new password
- Click into the Confirm New Password text box and re-type your new password. Press the Change Password button.
How and when will I receive my Zane State College username and password?
For first time registering students your username and password is on a green colored postcard and will be provided within your welcome packet. Returning students will receive a username and password letter in the mail.
What Internet browser can I use to change my password?
It is recommended you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari on a computer or laptop. Mobile phone and tablet browsers are not supported at this time.
How do I login to Zane State College lab computers?
Please use the same username and password that you use to login to My Z-Online and Blackboard.