How do I login to the NetLab service?
The Netlab service is available by opening an Internet browser to the address https://labs.zanestate.edu.
How do I download Java for the NetLab service?
The Sun Java software is required to use the Netlab service. It can be downloaded and installed by clicking on this URL https://java.com/en/download/.
What should I do if I have issues with Java for NetLab?
When using the NetLab service, please use the following best practices:
- Ensure Java is installed on your computer.
- Ensure you are using a compatible browser (Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Apple Safari. Java and the NetLab service is not compatible with Mozilla Firefox.).
- Run the NetLab service access test before launching the application
- Login to the NetLab service using the username and password provided by your instructor
- Click the Run remote access test link
- Open and run the remote access test download
- Read and perform any tasks requested from the test. If no tasks are required, you are ready to login to the NetLab service
If you require further help with Java for Netlab, contact your instructor.
What if I don't know my username and password to the NetLab service?
Your username will be the same as your username used for other Zane State online services (Z-Online, Blackboard, e-mail). Please note your password will be different and will be provided by your course instructor.
What Internet browsers can I use with the Netlab service?
At this time, Netlab is compatible with Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Apple Safari.