All students and employees have access to a full license of Zoom Virtual Meeting application. This remote access and mobile virtual meeting solution is designed to allow for flexible video and audio communication anywhere you have an internet connection. Faculty can meet remotely with students and students can meet remotely with other classmates allowing for easy collaboration and communication. Students have access to this benefit every semester or term they are registered for. Please see below for how to access the free software and installation assistance.
Mobile devices will use the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download the Zoom application. The instructions below are intended for computers and laptops.
- Browse to zoom.us/download
- Under Zoom Desktop Client click the blue download button
- Double click on your downloaded Zoom Installer and follow the installation instructions
- Launch the Zoom application
- Click the SSO button located under the username and password boxes
- Type in zanestate for the company domain and click the Continue button
- Login with your Zane State College email address and password