- Schedule your payment plan on My ZSC by clicking on “Finances” on the right-hand side, then click on “Start a Payment Plan.”
- View your tuition statement/student bill on My ZSC on the “Finances” page.
- Avoid having your courses dropped, and paying an additional $45 re-registration fee, by paying your fees by
- 1 p.m. on the payment deadline.
Tuition Adjustments for Withdrawal from Courses
- Withdrawing from courses after receiving financial aid may result in repayment of aid funds to the College by the student.
- Tuition Fees (Instructional and General) are adjusted according to the official date of withdrawal; other fees may be non-refundable.
- Check your mail for a BankMobile passcode in a BRIGHT GREEN envelope or go to refundselection.com to select one of the following refund preferences:
- BankMobile Checking Account – Refunds will be deposited and available the same business day. '
- Deposit to Another Account (ACH) – Refunds will be processed and available in 2-3 business days.
- If you do not make a selection, your refund payment will be delayed.
What is a Statement Balance?
Your statement balance shows the amount owed for a semester’s tuition and fees.
How do I view my statement balance?
You will receive a statement balance in the mail. At any time your statement balance is viewable by logging into your account on My ZSC. After logging in, navigate from Finances > My Finances.
Paying Your Tuition and Fees
How do I pay my statement balance?
Pay in full by logging into My ZSC or visiting campus. After logging in, navigate from Finances > My Finances. If you wish to make partial payments throughout the semester, read further on this page about starting a Payment Plan.
What do I do if I can’t pay my balance immediately?
Read further on this page about starting a Payment Plan.
Why is financial aid not applied to my balance?
Please get in touch with the Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is my Zane State College Foundation Scholarship or Academic Award not applied to my balance?
Please get in touch with the Foundation office at email@example.com.
Why is my outside funding (Veterans, JFS, Union Education, fee waiver, tuition reimbursement, etc.) not applied to my balance?
Please get in touch with the Business office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Payment Plan?
A payment plan holds your place in your semester’s classes when you are unable to meet the initial payment due date. A payment plan costs $30 and allows you to make payments toward your balance throughout the semester.
How do I start a Payment Plan?
Fill out an application online at My ZSC. After logging in, navigate from Finances > My Finances > Start a Payment Plan.
Why is my payment plan not processing?
Make sure you enter dashes in the phone number.